Pegasus Emergency Group specializes in emergency department management, and tailors our services to the unique needs of your hospital’s ED. In cooperation with hospital administration, we develop successful, sustainable strategies that meet your operational, clinical and medical objectives—while complying with Center for Medicare Services core measures.
Emergency management services include, but are not limited to:
- Physician/clinician services: Our skilled, experienced physicians and mid-level clinicians lead your department, delivering compassionate care to all ages. Our team consistently earns low LWBS rates and exceptional Press Ganey customer satisfaction ratings (90 to 99th percentile).
- Administrative & management services: After assessing staffing needs, patient flow challenges and other administrative processes, our management team makes recommendations regarding admission procedures, EMR/records technology, staffing adjustments, patient flow processes, billing services, and customer support measures.
- Performance improvement services: Tailoring goals to your emergency department objectives, we help hospital partners improve metrics with regard to patient satisfaction, employee retention, admission goals, patient outcomes, and profit growth.
- Quality assurance: It is our goal to offer the best emergency care in the region. Once your emergency department is running smoothly, we regularly re-evaluate operational and clinical procedures in order to implement continual improvements.
- EMS Services: Pegasus works with area EMS agencies to improve transfer of care processes and streamline arrival procedures for optimal patient outcomes.