Partnering with regional hospitals to deliver superior emergency medicine in a comfortable, innovative environment, Pegasus Emergency Group provides individualized solutions that meet your ED objectives. Unlike larger, less personal firms, Pegasus has a physician-owned, democratic ownership structure—so you’ll never get lost in corporate red tape. Instead, we deliver proven clinical and operational strategies that sustain growth, increase profits, and drastically improve patient satisfaction.
As we partner with hospital administrators, Pegasus focuses on several core initiatives:
- Exceptional care quality. We hire the most skilled, experienced emergency personnel: attracting team members who are passionate about urgent and critical care, sympathetic to patient concerns, and committed to exceeding quality assurance goals. Because we are a physician-led organization, our exceptional team is empowered to effect positive change within our partner emergency departments.
- Improved performance metrics. Our clients enjoy:
- Reduced arrival-to-provider waiting times.
- Decreased LWBS rates.
- Improvement in overall patient satisfaction.
- Improved compliance with Center for Medicare Services core measures.
- Process improvement. In addition to delivering quality patient care, Pegasus works with hospital administrators to streamline department processes from admission through discharge. This may include implementing EMR and patient tracking systems, innovating imaging and diagnostic procedures, and improving patient flow/admission processes.